“Arrested Development, And Five Ways to (not) Live the Philosophical Life”.
1. Don’t be evil: ethics, capitalism, and the Bluths (“Yeah, like I’m going to take a whiz through this $5,000 suit! COME ON!“)
2. Know thyself: Tobias, Gob, and the importance of being Ann (Her?)
3. Say what you mean: the use and abuse of language in Arrested Development (“How much clearer can I say, there’s always MONEY IN THE BANANA STAND!”)
4. Learn from your (huge) mistakes:Â Gob and how we know what we know (“I heard the jury’s still out on science.”)
5. Tell good stories: Arrested Development and the examined life (“And that’s why you always leave a note.“)
And you can take a browse ofArrested Development and Philosophy, here on Google Books.